It always bums us out to close an account, but here's some of the top reasons we're forced to do so:
- A second-party credit card (one that doesn't belong to the customer) appears within an account.
- A credit card, PayPal account, or any other payment method on an account has been registered in multiple accounts.
- A customer has a history of excessive credit card declines at the time of processing, excessive cancellations, and/or excessive returns or exchanges.
- A customer has engaged in unacceptable behavior (or the incitement of unacceptable behavior) towards our staff. This includes, but is not limited to, hostility, yelling, name-calling, foul language, bodily threats, and harassing phone calls (including multiple inquiries about the same subject to different representatives in hopes of receiving different responses).
- All accounts that have submitted a chargeback, PayPal dispute, or PayPal claim are temporarily disabled. Multiple chargebacks, PayPal disputes, or PayPal claims — for any reason — will result in permanent account closure.
- A customer has multiple Sideshow Accounts, with varying billing/shipping information.
- A customer refuses a package without contacting Sideshow Support; refuses a package due due to an unwillingness to pay duty, tax, VAT, or any other import fee; or refuses multiple packages for any reason. C'mon, you ordered it, why would you refuse it!?
- Excessive reports of lost packages on items confirmed delivered by the carrier.
- Other issues leading to the inability to ensure successful delivery of shipped merchandise.
Please note that Sideshow reserves the right to close an account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to those mentioned above. Any rewards within the closed account are forfeit as per the Terms and Conditions of the Rewards Program. Any pre-orders within the closed account will be canceled and any NRDs will be refunded.
Individuals who attempt to create additional accounts in order to circumvent account termination will have any additional accounts closed. Merchandise shipped on unauthorized duplicate accounts is not eligible for return or any other assistance.