Below are some of the top causes of account closure:
- Second Party credit card (one not belonging to you) appears within your account without completing an authorization form. (Downloadable PDF format)
- Credit card, PayPal account, or any other payment method registered in multiple accounts.
- History of excessive credit card declines at the time of processing.
- History of excessive cancellations.
- History of excessive returns/exchanges.
- Unacceptable customer behavior, or the incitement of unacceptable behavior, towards our staff which includes but is not limited to; hostility, yelling, name-calling, foul language, bodily threats, and harassing phone calls (multiple calls about the same subject to different reps in hopes of receiving different responses).
- All accounts that have submitted a chargeback, PayPal dispute, or PayPal claim are temporarily disabled. Multiple chargebacks, PayPal disputes, or PayPal claims for any reason will result in permanent account closure.
- A customer has multiple Sideshow Accounts, with varying billing/shipping information.
- Refusing a package without contacting Sideshow Support.
- Refusing a package due to an unwillingness to pay duty, tax, VAT, or any other import fee.
- Refusing multiple packages for any reason.
- Issues related to the inability to ensure successful delivery of shipped merchandise.
Please note that Sideshow reserves the right to close an account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to those mentioned above. Any rewards within the closed account are forfeit as per the Terms and Conditions of the Rewards Program. Any pre-orders within the closed account will be canceled. Any NRDs will be refunded.