- Promo Codes can only be redeemed online.
- You must be 18 years or older to redeem a promo code.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one (1) promo code may be redeemed per user account/per household/ per promotion.
- Promo codes are redeemable on select merchandise only. Use our promo code look-up tool to determine which products are eligible for your specific promo code. [Promo Code Tool] Click the 'use code' button to see a complete list of eligible product.
- Promo codes may require a minimum dollar value purchase.
- Some promo codes are not valid on product(s) in pre-order status at the time of order or on waitlist reservations.
- Promo codes cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons, promotions, shipping specials or other promo codes.
- Even if a code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the Sideshow Collectibles Customer Support team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
- Promo codes must be reentered at check out or selected in the promo wallet in order to be applied to your order. Promo codes can not be applied after order is submitted.
- Once a Promo code has been entered in an account’s ‘Promo Wallet’ it cannot be removed or transferred to another account
- Promo codes are strictly free promotional voucher codes with no monetary value. They have an expiration date not shown on the card, but the expiration date can be found displayed under the promo code’s value online.
- Expiration dates are always displayed month/day/year.
- Code may expire on the specified expiration date, at any time (GMT) – regardless of the physical time zone/location of the code holder. (GMT) We strongly suggest using your code PRIOR to the expiration date.
- Your Sideshow promo code value may vary depending upon the promotion in which you are participating. The value of your individual code may be printed on the face of the card, if not your value can be obtained via our web site. [Promo Code Look-up]
- Promo code values will not be replaced if your order is canceled by you or Sideshow or refunded.
- Any promo code amounts in excess of your purchase will be carried over until your purchases exceed the balance on the card or the expiration date is reached.
- Promo codes are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Promo codes cannot be combined with other Sideshow Collectibles.com discounts, reward points, coupons and promotions.
- Promo codes have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Sideshow’s promotional promo codes are free and have no cash value, therefore can have an expiration date.
- You are responsible for the security of your own promo code number. We will not replace any amount from your promo code that has been used by another party party regardless of how the promo code number was obtained.
- You may use the code more than once, but you must keep track of any amounts left on your Card. Please use our promo code look-up tool [Promo Code Look-up] Our Customer Service Representatives will not have access to your balance.
- Promo code value applies only to the product price and does not apply to shipping, sales/VAT taxes or fees.
- Changes to promotion:
- Sideshow Collectibles reserves the right, without further notice to the holders of the promo codes, to modify the terms and conditions for use of the promo codes, or to suspend or cancel the promo code program in whole or in part.
Sideshow Originals offer can only be redeemed online. Customers who place a qualifying order of Sideshow Original product will receive a 10% off discount code by e-mail after their qualifying order has shipped. This code can only be used once per customer/account and is only valid towards Sideshow Originals items.
Sideshow Originals offer cannot be combined with any other site discounts, shipping deals, gift certificates, coupon codes, gift cards, even if check out allows it.